At The Mandel Law Firm we receive a good part of our New York divorce and family law business from satisfied clients who have either referred their friends or associates to us, or who have decided to use us again on another matter. To us, referrals and repeat business are the surest sign that we are doing something right. Here's what some of our clients and others have said about our firm, our attorneys and staff.
- "I feel so grateful to have found you...you are a true defender of justice. Thank you for allowing me to get started on a more peaceful life with my daughter. I will never forget May 9 and everything we accomplished then. I really felt like we were a team. What's also wonderful about you is that, in spite of having so many clients to defend and protect, you make everyone feel as if they're the only one. You are the perfect combination of skill and dedication. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU- and the entire Law Firm of Steven J. Mandel- for such caring attention to my case. We have only just begun, but what an amazing start." - Cynthia M.
- "I love that you know how to fix problems!" - RyAnn C.
- "I cannot thank you enough for reuniting me with my daughter. This case seemed hopeless when you took it over, but you pulled a couple of rabbits from your hat and turned it all around. You and your staff were very patient and polite with me even, when I was a little overwhelmed. I trust we will work together again in the future." - Grainne O.
- "I would like to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude to you. The past YEARS have been very trying and when I felt there was no way out to settle my affairs in family court you took my case. Your attention, assertiveness, and knowledge of the ever so confusing judicial system were displayed in the way you executed my defense. Your court room manner and persistence of presenting the "actual facts" was astonishing. I really thought that the commissioner of Social Services would not back down but your argument was strong and your experience and negotiation skills could not be challenged that day! After thousands of dollars, years of my life and court appearance too numerous to remember you ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT GOT ME ANY RESULTS! On that note, may I add that I would recommend YOU to represent the people dearest to me in the future...JOB WELL DONE." - Paul C.
- "Your understanding and patience was greatly appreciated. The decision to divorce or not to divorce was made less complicated by your expertise and recommendations. Hopefully my marriage will continue to heal and if not, I know I can count on your counsel." - Deloris
- "Steve Mandel is a gem. In a world where "lawyer" is sometimes used as a dirty word Steve Mandel stands out as an individual whose compassion, warmth and no-nonsense approach makes him the winning solution to any situation. His insights and tenacity are always compelling; the hallmarks of a successful leader. Steve Mandel is cut from the cloth of men who forged big ideas and never shied away from a good battle. Think of Theodore Roosevelt, Elihu Root and J.P. Morgan who said "I don't need a lawyer to tell me what I can or cannot do. I need him to tell me how to do what I want to do." In these interesting times, we need more people with the confidence to think this way. Steve Mandel is one of those people." - Rich M.
- "Just a brief note to thank you very much for suggesting that I come in to see you earlier today, for the suggestions you made, and for being the fine 'mench' that you are!" - Faye H.
- "I cannot begin to thank you enough for all that you have done for me. I met you during a very difficult time in my life, full of troubles and heartache. Finding an attorney can be a very challenging task. I would like to say that having you as my attorney was the answer to my prayers. You are a wonderful attorney, but an even better friend. I want to thank you for your advice, thoughtfulness, compassion, and expertise. Going through a divorce is one of the biggest trials one is faced with, and I want to thank you for making this a smooth process for me. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication. I will be forever grateful to you and all your staff for the kindness you have shown to me." - Ravena O.
- "When I first met you, I thought you were a good lawyer and a good friend. Now I realize you're a great lawyer and a great friend." - Wayne B.
- "Steven went above and beyond for me. Most people complain when they are fought by a reluctant spouse, but they haven't seen anything until they've encountered a passive one. Steven's patience, compassion and dedication helped me legally and mentally get through my divorce. I cannot thank him enough for my freedom. I mean every word- Thanks Steve." - Chris S.
- "Steve Mandel is more than a lawyer and more than a personal counselor. He is utterly dedicated to his clients and to getting the best possible outcome for them. He combines knowledge of the law with savvy, persistence, and sincere concern for his clients. I consider Steve a friend and I can't recommend him highly enough. His support, both legal and personal, during my divorce was outstanding." - Virginia R.
- "I can't thank you enough for your work thus far on my case. After reading over the affidavit that you prepared, you are dead on with all issues. I find myself very uncomfortable in this whole process. But I know with certainty that I'm in good hands with you and your knowledge." - Michael R.
- "On behalf of the NY City Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, I am very pleased to announce that you have been chosen to receive a volunteer recognition award for your exceptional commitment to our work. Your volunteer work at the Chapter's Legal Day since 1991 has been invaluable to our members. Beyond that very generous donation, you have also been exceptionally kind in offering your professional services to our members." - Carol M. Kurzig, Executive Director, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, New York City Chapter
- "I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your staff for the professional help with the divorce proceedings. While my now-ex-husband continues to ignore his financial obligations, I feel much more secure knowing that I have sole legal custody of my daughter. Nothing is as important to me as her safety, and so I sincerely thank you for your part in assuring that. Please accept my heartfelt expression of appreciation." - Debra A.
- "Your reputation for character and integrity is exceeded only by the results you obtain." - Steve B.
- "I feel so grateful to you for how everything went. Thank you for looking out for us so well. I owe you my life, my well-being, my happiness, and above all, the joy and tranquility of being able to enjoy precious moments with my child that would not have been possible without your help. I knew you would be a champion defender of our rights and wellbeing from the first moment I met you. Not only were you the first attorney I met, but I knew in my heart that I had to look no further after our first meeting." - Cynthia H.
- "I have known Steve for approximately 15 years, and in the time that I've known him he's proven to be an excellent lawyer as well as an admirable person. While I was going through a divorce, I went to Steven for help. He provided swift, efficient assistance, and it was as stress-free and hassle-free as possible. He was also able to give me a great deal of helpful legal advice. As I stated before, Steven is an excellent lawyer. His professionalism is remarkable. He goes way beyond the call of duty while maintaining respect for all his clients. I am grateful as well as thankful for having the opportunity to work and know Steven as first my lawyer and then as my friend." - Norma W.
- "Many thanks for your time yesterday. You have a gift in putting people at ease with these sorts of challenges ahead. I really would love to work with you, and will be in touch this summer/fall." - Brian S.
- "Deciding to file for a divorce was a tremendously difficult decision that took me several years to make. When I finally set my mind to divorce I was overwhelmed by the idea of finding suitable representation- a counselor who would understand me and execute my wishes and serve my interests, someone who would be responsive, and expert that was familiar with the system and the obstacles that I might face, and importantly someone that I could trust. I was blessed to find all those things and more in Steven Mandel. From our first conversation I felt at ease. Steven was always really available and worked efficiently to resolve my divorce. At the most stressful times he was a comforting voice of discernment prepared to take the next course of action. At every twist and turn I could rely on Steve. Whenever we faced a bump in the road, Steve had a contingency plan in place to keep us moving forward. His relationship with the courts is a great asset to his clients and helped us tremendously during the process. Steve is a professional that sincerely cares for his clients and listens to their voice. Additionally, his administrative staff work in concert with him and together the office proved to be a powerful team that works rapidly in the interests of the firm's clients. In accordance with my desire Steve was able to secure a settlement and finalize my divorce in the best fashion possible and in time for me to wed the love of my life. My ex is so lucky that Steve didn't have to show his litigation capacity in a court room because I am sure Steve would have shredded him. I would strongly recommend Steve to anyone looking for a great representation in a divorce proceeding." - Schiffon P.
- "In 2003, I decided to move from Canada to New York City to attend school and to be with my future husband. From the moment that I have arrived in the US, Steven and his associates have helped me out tremendously in different areas. When I first came to the United States back in 2003, I contacted Steven to handle our pre-nup. I immediately became very fond of Steven. With his outgoing personality, caring manner and that smile that never leaves his face, how could you not. Since then, Steven has helped with various other legal matters, including my immigration status. The former immigration lawyer that I was dealing with was not attending to my case as needed at all. Steven got me in touch with the immigration lawyer at his firm and since then I definitely have seen a huge improvement in service and process in my case. Steven always makes me feel like he is not only my lawyer but my friend. I can always count on him for advice, protection, friendship, trust, loyalty and a good laugh. I would highly recommend Steven for any services. He makes you feel like part of his family, not like just another client." - Lisa L.
Attorney Advertising Notice - prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.