DIVORCE/FAMILY LAW Attorney needed for immediate hire.
Spearheaded by attorney Steve Mandel, NY Family Court Judge Jane Pearl (Ret.) and Marilyn T. Sugarman, NY Supreme Court Special Referee (Ret.), The Mandel Law Firm is recognized as one of the premier Family Law Firms in New York . In addition to our attorneys, our legal assistants are also unique in that many of them are foreign attorneys, or have studied law in counties such as England, France, Germany and Togo.
At The Mandel Law we leave our egos at the door and work together as a cohesive unit to make sure our clients receive the best results possible.
Clients feel the difference between us and other firms as soon as they enter our suite; you will too.
This is a full-time on-site position for an experienced Divorce/Family Law Attorney who is able to handle a case from beginning to end.
The ideal candidate should be confident enough to work independently, yet secure enough to ask one of the senior attorneys for help when needed.
- You must be a people person.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in all legal issues relating to family law is required.
- A proven track record of handling all facets of divorce and family law litigation, including motions and trials is a must.
- Experience drafting prenuptial and settlement agreements is expected.
- Ability to sing karaoke is a plus, but not a requirement.
Please inquire here:
emandel AT mandellawfirm.com