About Us – How to Choose the Right Attorney
Home / About Us / How to Choose the Right Attorney
How To Choose The Right Attorney For Family Law Dispute
Family Law Solutions for New York City
“The practice of law is an art, not a science. You need an attorney with the skill and experience to make the law work for you. You need an advocate who is focused on finding real solutions, in and out of court.” — Steven J. Mandel
One of the most important decisions you will make when preparing for a family law dispute is choosing an attorney. We invite you to learn about our firm to help you make a truly informed decision.
Things to Consider When Hiring an Attorney
- Manage: When facing a divorce dispute, you need a lawyer with the ability to manage and control the situation so that your rights are fully protected
- Advocacy: In a family law matter, it is especially important for you to have a lawyer who will aggressively advocate and fight for your rights through initiative and forcefulness.
- Need: We all have things that we wish for. We all have things that we want. But, at the Mandel Law Firm we recognize there are certain things that you need to be happy, and those are the things that we fight the hardest to get.
- Dedication: When you have to speak with your attorney, you don’t want to get the runaround. At The Mandel Law Firm, we are dedicated to you and promise to return all your calls promptly.
- Experience: When facing a difficult problem involving divorce or child custody, it is essential to hire an attorney who has successfully dealt with these types of issues before. Our lawyers have the experience necessary to— handle a wide range of family law issues
- Legal expertise: Our lawyers are recognized and respected by the Courts, and our peers, for our extensive knowledge and high level of legal expertise.
We invite you to schedule a consultation with the team at The Mandel Law Firm. If you are struggling with a divorce or another family law problem, we are here to help. Contact us online, or by telephone locally at (646) 770-3868 to speak with an experienced family law attorney.
Need Counsel or Help to File for Divorce in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens,
Staten Island, the Bronx or Long Island? Contact Us Today.
To learn more about getting a Divorce in New York, contact us online or by calling locally at (646) 770-3868.