skip to Main Content
Schedule A Consultation: (646) 770-3868

New York City Family Immigration Lawyers

Family Immigration and Fiancée Visa Attorneys Serving New York City and Other Areas

At The Mandel Law Firm, we help U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents bring family members or loved ones into the country. We also represent foreign nationals seeking family visas or asylum, or who are defending deportation or removal proceedings. Contact us today online or by telephone locally at (646) 770-3868 to speak with an experienced New York family immigration attorney.

Family Immigration Solutions

At The Mandel Law Firm we represent individuals seeking to enter into the United States to marry a fiancé/fiancée as well as those seeking to facilitate the immigration of a close family member such as a parent or sibling. Our attorneys can assist you in a wide range of family immigration and related matters, including:

  • Filing fiancé/fiancée visa (K-1)
  • Filing Petition for Alien Relative (Form I-130) in order to obtain an immediate relative visa
  • Adjustment of status or preventing loss of status due to divorce
  • International divorce
  • Permanent residency issues
  • U.S. Citizenship and naturalization

Our goal is to provide real solutions for bringing, and keeping, our clients’ families together. As a firm focused on family law matters, we are particularly well-versed in how a divorce or domestic violence can impact immigration status and in matters of international custody disputes.

Our family immigration lawyers have handled many of these cases and are up to date on the many changes in family immigration law, the new procedures of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and other state and federal agencies that may be involved in your case.

Same Sex Marriage Immigration Solutions

The Supreme Court of the United States has ruled that the Federal Government is required to extend the same benefits to all married couples, irrespective of their sexual orientation. This ruling means a same-sex spouse (who is a United States citizen) may now apply for the other to obtain permanent residency, to obtain citizenship through Naturalization, to obtain relief from removal proceedings and so much more!

Schedule Your Consultation Today With a NYC Family Immigration Lawyer

Whether you need an attorney who can facilitate family immigration or you are involved in an international family law matter, contact us online, or by telephone locally at (646) 770-3868 to speak with an experienced family immigration law attorney.

Need Counsel or Help to File for Family Law in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, the Bronx or Long Island? Contact Us Today.

To learn more about getting an Immigration for Family Members & Fiancées in New York, contact us online or by calling locally at (646) 770-3868.

Back To Top